Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Off to Toronto


I am looking forward to my trip to Toronto tomorrow. It's infernally hot in Texas, and I can't wait for the cooler temperatures, even though my friends who live there deserve a warm summer after a dreadful winter. The picture attached to the post is a sculpture that's part of an addition to the Art Gallery of Ontario.* It, along with some trips to funky walking neighborhoods (or should I write, neighbourhoods?) and a couple of pints of Sleeman Ale are on my to-do list. I've got several visits with friends on tap, too, and know my long-time peeps will remind me of where I came from. More to follow..
*Have been informed by a loyal reader that the photo is in fact at the Royal Ontario Museum. And now that I've in fact made a visit, I know this.

2 comments:

  1. To set the record straight, the photo is the Royal Ontario Museum. The Art Gallery of Ontario looks like: http://www.canadianart.ca/online/reviews/2008/11/13/ago1_1000.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you.

    ReplyDelete